Hey! We are Cross Your Borders. We organize interactive citizenship projects and educational school trips, where young people look across (their) borders through games and discover the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic:
What are you going to do?
Your internship is varied, you alternate supervising classes withthe use of your knowledge and interest in the organization.
Tasks as a project supervisor:
• Assisting classes duringinteractive citizenship projects
• Sharing knowledge with youngpeople on topics such as climate change, unfair trade and human rights •Working with pupils and students of various ages and educational levels
• Visiting schools across the country
• Collaborating with fellow interns and teachers during theimplementation of the educational projects.
Examples of tasks in addition to supervising projects:
• Assisting or coordinating educational projects and leading ateam of fellow interns and teachers
• Process current developmentproblems into new innovative games
• Analyzing our educationalprojects and developing content, form and didactics based on the latestscientific theories and insights • Giving workshops and training to fellowtrainees
• Creating content on social media channels, such as Instagram andLinkedIn
• Offering (administrative)support, for example during recruitment and selection processes
• Set up new travel destinations, search for local partners anddevelop a travel programme
• Guiding travelers during the kick-off phase of our educationalschool trips
• Possibly combine yourinternship with writing your thesis
What we offer
• The opportunity to work on tasks that match your studybackground
• The opportunity to work in aprofessional team with a lot of experience in training and supervising interns• The opportunity to gain experience within a non-profit organization
• The opportunity to apply substantive knowledge in practice
• The opportunity to not be abystander, but to be given immediate responsibility within the work field • The chance to be part of an enthusiastic, young team, with whom we organizeall kinds of team activities • The chance to move up to a paid job withinthe organization
What we ask
• You are a HBO/WO student
• You are available for at least3 months for 16 hours a week or more, or at least 6 months for 8 hours a week •You are in possession of a students week-OV
• You speak Dutch fluently
• You are social and energetic.Making young people aware of global injustice matters to you
Do you want to apply or knowmore?
• Find more information on our website www.crossyourborders.nl/stages
• Ask your questions via Whatsapp or call us on 06-43776363
• Mail your CV with a shortmotivation to firstname.lastname@example.org